MICHAEL SIMONE, CRIS
Mike specializes in large, complex construction programs throughout the US and has over 25 years of experience in underwriting general liability, automobile and workers’ compensation coverages for major insurance carriers.
Before joining Rokstone CRU, Mike served as Vice President – Underwriting Manager at AXA XL and Senior Vice President at Old Republic CPG. He has also held management roles with Reliance National and Crum & Forster.
- Innovative Product Development
- Cultivation and Management of Customer and Broker Relationships
- Portfolio Management and Profitability Analysis
- Creation of Business and Marketing Plans
- Strategic Development and Directional Operational Management
- Implementation of Underwriting Guidelines and Compliance Procedures
Mike holds a New Jersey Property & Casualty Brokers License and earned a Bachelor of Science degree in Communications from St. John’s University. He also holds a Construction Risk and Insurance Specialist (CRIS) designation.
To learn more, get in touch with us
8601 Ranch Road 2222,
Building 1, Suite 205,
T: (512) 672-8300
34 Lime Street,
T: +44 (0) 203 815 6236